52 Foods and Supplements for a Healthy Heart: A Guide to All of the Nutrition You Need, from A-to-Z [Secure]
Click on image to enlarge.
eBook by Deborah Mitchell
eBook Category: Health/Fitness
eBook Description: What foods should I eat to reduce the risk of heart disease?
Which supplements are the safest and most effective?
How do I introduce heart-healthy foods into my family’s lifestyle?
Which foods and supplements might lower my cholesterol and reduce my need for statins?
Can natural supplements actually lower my blood pressure?
Heart disease is one of today’s most common—and preventable—health conditions. Learn how to reduce your risk, strengthen your heart, and even reverse the disease process with:
52 foods and supplements for a healthy heart
• The most comprehensive, up-to-date information on how to promote a healthy heart—naturally and nutritiously
• A-to-Z listings of the most essential heart-smart foods, vitamins, and supplements
• Simple, nutritional ways to reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart attack, and reverse the process of heart disease
• How to incorporate healthier foods and supplements into your daily diet
• Delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes that your whole family will love
• Which supplements to take to replace nutrients that are lost when taking statins
• The latest medical studies supporting the importance of certain foods and supplements for a strong, healthy heart
eBook Publisher: Macmillan/St. Martin's Paperbacks
Fictionwise Release Date: March 2010