PRAXIS I Exam Cram [Secure eReader]
Click on image to enlarge.
eBook by Diana Huggins
eBook Category: Education
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools
CD Features More Than 150 Practice Questions!
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your PRAXIS exam
- Includes more than 200 sample test questions in the book to help you determine whether you're ready to take the actual exam
- Our popular Cram Sheet tear card helps you remember key concepts
- Exam Alerts provide important information covered on the exam, as well as possible pitfalls you may encounter
Score Higher on the PRAXIS I Exam!
This book includes a CD-ROM that features a powerful, full-featured testing software:
- Features more than 150 sample test questions, giving you additional practice for the PRAXIS exam.
- Helps identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you can correct any weaknesses before you take the exam.
- Provides the feedback you need to determine whether you're ready to take the actual exam!
eBook Publisher: Pearson Education/Pearson Certification
Fictionwise Release Date: March 2011