Microsoft Security Essentials User Manual [Secure eReader]
Click on image to enlarge.
eBook by Michael Miller
eBook Category: Reference
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Microsoft Security Essentials User Manual is the unofficial user's manual for Microsoft's new free anti-malware program. It shows users how to use MSE to safeguard your computer from viruses and spyware, how to download and configure MSE, how to manually scan for malware, how to keep the program updated, and how to schedule regular maintenance.
- Understand the malware threat
- Download and install MSE
- Configure MSE for your system
- Set up automatic scanning
- Use real-time protection
- Configure advanced options
- Update your copy of MSE
- Scan your system
- Learn how automatic scans differ from custom scans
- View your scanning history and eliminate threat
eBook Publisher: Pearson Education/QUE
Fictionwise Release Date: March 2011