Concise Manual of Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery [Secure eReader]
Click on image to enlarge.
eBook by Neil Sadick
eBook Category: Reference
eBook Description: "
All the cosmetic dermatologic surgery techniques you need!
Successfully performing cosmetic dermatologic surgery starts with mastering techniques... and that's the focus-the only focus- of this learn-as-you-go guide. Concise Manual of Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery is written by four of the field's preeminent experts who deliver clear, authoritative guidance on the most essential cosmetic dermatology surgical techniques.
Logically organized by techniques instead of problems, the book first reviews the general approach to the dermasurgery patient, providing useful background information before systematically addressing specific surgical procedures. Each templated chapter begins with key points and includes a range of clinically relevant considerations-from set up to common pitfalls-that represent a practitioner's ideal checklist.
- Systematic approach to coverage of all surgical techniques: flaps and grafts, chemical peels, fat transfer, liposuction, hair transplantation, treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins, blepharoplasty, forehead and face lift, and more
- Streamlined, focused content
- Consistent chapter format that includes key points, indications and contraindications, set up, choice of agents/techniques, a step-by-step description of the technique, and how to avoid potential pitfalls
- Excellent full-color illustrations, including diagrams and clinical photographs
- Chapter on the use of lasers in cosmetic dermatologic surgery
eBook Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies/McGraw-Hill Professional
Fictionwise Release Date: May 2010