eBook Category: Family/Relationships
eBook Description: For twenty years Dr. Ricki Robinson has been providing hope and help for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Her integrative, strengths-based approach to treatment includes a thorough evaluation of your child's medical, developmental, social, emotional, behavioral and educational issues to find the solutions that maximize your child's health and well-being.
Autism Solutions gives parents a greater understanding of their child's unique learning, sensory and medical profile. Recognizing that no parent can do this alone, Dr. Robinson explains how to establish a team of professionals who can work with the child to give him or her the opportunity to live well, learn, interact and thrive.
Autism Solutions covers a wide range of issues, including:
- Helping your child relate, communicate and think
- Recognizing and overcoming common health challenges
- Effectively treating diseases and disorders that frequently accompany autism
- Understanding how behavior can be a form of communication and how to "hear" what a child is telling you
- Unlocking your child's full potential
eBook Publisher: Harlequin/Harlequin Nonfiction
Fictionwise Release Date: April 2011